ATTORNEY AT LAW
Molly Turpin is a passionate and experienced trial attorney and litigator. She has practiced exclusively in the areas of Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Domestic Violence, and other Family Law matters for over a decade. Prior to practicing in Hawaii, she practiced in New Jersey for over seven years.
Molly Turpin is known for her compassion and powerful advocacy for individuals navigating the judicial system through otherwise difficult times in their lives or the lives of their family members. She has significant experience with divorce matters involving complex financial issues.
Ms. Turpin has a BA in criminal justice and psychology from Endicott College and a Juris Doctorate from the New England School of Law - Boston (New England Law - Boston).
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Dean's List
- Endicott College, Beverly, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: Award for Excellence, Legal Internship Program, Dwyer & Collora, LLP
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Major: Psychology
Current Employment Position
- Senior Attorney
- Hawaii Family Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Asset Distribution in the Divorce Setting
- Military Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- New Jersey